Attention: Wholesale/Hospitality customers with a pre-authorized payment arrangement with the LDB
Starting September 30, 2016, all small- and mid-sized BC breweries (those producing 350,000 hectolitres or less) will begin using a new system to remit funds to the BC Liquor Distribution Branch (LDB). There are 23 of these breweries that currently remit their funds to the LDB through a pre-authorized payment arrangement between the LDB and their wholesale/hospitality customers. These breweries are listed below.
Once the new remittance model for these breweries is implemented this fall, you will need to make payment for products from these 23 breweries directly to these breweries. The LDB will no longer be using a pre-authorized payment arrangement to withdraw payment for these products from your account.
These breweries have been notified and encouraged to get in touch with their affected customers. We also encourage you to contact these breweries directly if you would like to set up your own pre-authorized payment arrangements with them.
Your pre-authorized payment arrangement with the LDB will remain in place for your purchases of import and out-of-province beer and cider from Container World, BC Liquor Stores (government liquor stores) and the LDB Wholesale Customer Centre.
LDB Finance, Wholesale
List of Breweries
- PACIFIC WESTERN BREWING CO. LTD.
- NORTHAM BREWERY
- PHILLIPS BREWING CO.
- RUSSELL BREWING COMPANY LTD.
- GULF ISLAND BREWERY LTD.
- LIGHTHOUSE BREWING CO. LTD.
- CRANNOG ALES LTD.
- PATRICIA HOTEL BREWPUB
- THE BARLEY MILL
- WOLF BREWING COMPANY
- MT. BEGBIE BREWING COMPANY LTD.
- DRIFTWOOD BREWING COMPANY INC.
- BIG RIDGE BREWING COMPANY
- HERITAGE QUAY DEVELOPMENTS LTD. - CANOE
- HIGH MOUNTAIN BREWING CORP.
- HOWE SOUND BREWING COMPANY LTD.
- YALETOWN BREWING CO.
- NORTHAM BREWERY LP
- HOYNE BREWING COMPANY
- STEAMWORKS BREWING COMPANY LTD.
- RDO BREWING VENTURES LTD. DBA BARKERVILLE BREWING CO.
- FRESHTAP POUR SYSTEM INC. DBA POSTMARK
- BIG ROCK BREWERY LIMITED