The federal government recently announced that it will designate Monday, September 19, 2022, as a national day of mourning to mark the Queen’s funeral. The BC Liquor Distribution Branch (LDB) will be joining the rest of the BC Public Service and the federal government in honouring this one-time observance.
LDB Wholesale Operations would like to advise customers, suppliers and industry partners that our distribution centres and Wholesale Customer Centres will operate as per a statutory day on Monday, September 19. This means that:
- The Wholesale Customer Centre (WCC) will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The distribution centres (DCs) will continue to receive product for pre-booked appointments.
- The DCs will continue to assemble and ship orders with reduced staffing.
- The Demand Planning, Product Registration, Pricing, Imports and Enterprise Data Services (EDS) departments will be closed and will reopen on Tuesday, September 20, 2022.
- There is no change to Period 8 (November) price submission deadline which will remain as September 19, 2022, for the October 30, 2022, effective date.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.