The Hospitality Product Catalogue is now available with enhanced tools and resources specifically designed to help hospitality customers with their purchasing decisions.
Starting today, hospitality customers with LDB Hospitality Product Catalogue accounts have the added convenience of researching thousands of products anywhere, anytime with on-demand access to:
- Searchable database of more than 60,000 SKUs with detailed product attributes and real-time hospitality pricing information
- Favourites tool to save your frequently purchased products, which can be exported or printed for you to use
- Hospitality product price promotions and real time wholesale price changes
- Downloadable MS Excel hospitality price list that provides past, current and future pricing
- Calendar noting upcoming price change effective dates
It is strongly recommended that hospitality customers serviced by BC Liquor Stores (BCLS) and WCC Victoria register as soon as possible for a hospitality product catalogue account to gain access to hospitality price lists as hospitality prices are not listed on shelves in BCLS stores, nor available to the general public.
While hospitality customers serviced by the Wholesale Customer Centre (WCC) have access to wholesale prices via Web Store, any customer wishing to access past, current and future pricing in the MS Excel hospitality price list will also need to register for a hospitality product catalogue account.
Details and registration instructions are posted here. Please note hospitality customers will need a unique email address that is not used for any other LDB account (including Web store or special events permits)
Tutorial videos will be available soon on the hospitality page of the Wholesale website to help hospitality customers become familiar with the Hospitality Product Catalogue.
If you have any specific questions regarding the registration process, please contact the LDB Wholesale Customer Centre at email@example.com or 604-775-0681 / 1-888-775-0681. For all other inquiries, please contact your servicing BC Liquor Store, RAS or WCC Victoria (firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-356-2906).