Liquor Market Review
The Liquor Market Review provides provincial sales through the Wholesale channel for beer, refreshment beverages, spirits and wine. The market review is produced four times per year for reporting periods ending in March, June, September and December. Dowload the Liquor Market Review.
Hospitality Liquor Market Review
The Hospitality Liquor Market Review provides provincial sales to Hospitality customers (restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, etc.) from all channels for beer, refreshment beverages, spirits and wine. The hospitality review is produced four times per year for reporting periods ending in March, June, September and December. Download the Hospitality Liquor Market Review.
Looking for the top selling products purchased by private retailers and hospitality customers? Now available in Excel, our reports show the top products purchased from the Wholesale Customer Centre in Vancouver from January 1 - March 1, 2017.
To order products sold directly by private breweries and distributors please contact the distributor directly and set up an account. A list of private breweries and distributors is provided below for your convenience.
Download the packaged beer available through the Wholesale Customer Centre (WCC). Please note, products may be out-of-stock or moved to the Agent's warehouse since publication, please check with the WCC to ensure stock before purchase.
*newly designed agent forms*
WCC Agent Order Form
- Looking to order a product for a tasting event, place a regular order at full price or order on behalf of a wholesale customer? The newly designed WCC Agent Order form is for you and now available for download from our vendor website.
Agent Allocation Form
- If your product is held on cross-dock, please download the agent allocation form from our vendor website. If your product is available for general order, please ask your customer to place an order from their supplying BC Liquor Store or Wholesale Customer Centre.
Are you a B.C. beer manufacturer? Download our beer product registration guide specifically designed for local beer manufacturers and walk through on how to navigate the LDB product registration and activation process.
Download our 2017-2018 financial calendar.
Interested in becoming an import agent? Check out our New Agents section!
Download our online ordering FAQs! If your question is not listed, contact the WCC.
If you would like to begin ordering from the Vancouver Wholesale Customer Centre or would like to change to your business, shipping or billing information on file, please download the customer registration and change form and submit it to email@example.com.
If you have a new credit card, please contact the BC Liquor Distribution Branch Finance Department Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 4:00pm at 604-252-2895.
Customers that purchase products through the Wholesale Customer Centre by email or phone must register here before placing orders online.
Order by Email
Order by Phone
Monday through Friday
8:00AM to 4:00PM
Upon order entry and assembly, customers will receive an order confirmation which includes:
- Order Submission Report. Sent by email one hour after order entry. The order submission report will outline the number 'agent stocked wholesale products' ordered, the number of cases awaiting shipping and an estimated invoice total.
- Invoice Report. Sent by email after the order is assembled. The invoice report states the products that will be shipped and the final invoice total, including 'agent stocked wholesale products' which have become available.
- Non-Stocked Wholesale Product Report. Sent by email after the invoice is generated. This report recaps the agent stocked products ordered and any product orders that have been cancelled.
All orders will be shipped with the following shipping documents:
- Shipping Load List
- Floor Credit Report
- Pallet Contents Report
Should you wish to email your order to the Vancouver Wholesale Customer Centre, please use the template provided below.
The Wholesale Customer Centre operates a direct delivery service to Licensed Retail Stores customers. Direct delivery offers a completely assembled order that is verified correct and shipped directly to the loading dock. It's a popular service where customers enjoy a greater product selection, fewer stock outs and a timely, convenient delivery.
To participate in the direct delivery service, Licensee Retail Stores must have the following requirements.
- An approved credit card on file or an established line of credit through pre-approved payment.
Minimum Case Order
- Delivery must be a minimum of 30 full cases. An exception will be made for partial pick products (in quantities of 3/6/9 bottles) to a maximum of 3 mixed cases per 30 case order or 10% of the total order for customers serviced from the Vancouver Distribution Centre.
- Adequate credit limits must be available at all times. Orders will not be released for delivery unless full payment has been made.
- Pallets received from a delivery must be retained until the next scheduled delivery. Pallets are to be returned in the same condition they are received.
We encourage all Licensee Retail Stores to explore the cost saving advantages of our direct delivery service. If you are interested in signing up for our direct delivery service, please contact the Wholesale Customer Centre at 604-775-0681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although all sales are final, there are limited circumstances where products may be eligible for a refund. Please read our return guidelines before ordering products from the Vancouver and Victoria Wholesale Customer Centre
Should you have a pending return, please Download the Return Authorization Form in PDF or Microsoft Word and follow the instructions carefully. Should a consumer return product purchased from your location, please complete a Customer Return Information Form available below.
The LDB offers a Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) banking option for customers ordering from the Vancouver Distribution Centre. Download the attached to sign up for the PAP option.
The following BC Liquor Stores are in the process of system upgrade. Hospitality customers shopping at these BC Liquor Stores can update their business information by completing the Hospitality Customer Information Update form and sending it to LDBPAP@bcldb.com.
BC Liquor Stores
- 077 Northgate
- 193 Byrne Road
- 210 Kerrisdale
- 224 Solo
- 158 Langley
- 239 SFU
- 221 100 Mile House